USL 3.23% 15.0¢ unico silver limited

Yeah, noticed some of the same things KS.I was thinking as I was...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Yeah, noticed some of the same things KS.

I was thinking as I was reading the preso, just how far along this line is E2M? Is there still a decade of drilling to go?

Doesnt really say what the goals are either. Unless they just want to drill for a decade....

I think if this is going to get off the current value then Management need to become a bit clearer in the vision. And which project they wish to focus on. Great having high grade multiple projects however having multiple projects means a larger amount of funds are needed. Perhaps it is still too early for them to decide but at some point there has to be a bit more focus on unlocking value here. At least a basic resource definition to be working towards. Drill out a vein, give it a resource definition and say well we have X amount of these to go...drill the next, do the same, till it becomes something bigger fish cant miss. Give people a story that is told along the way. Awaken the imagination. The more you add the more people want to stay around to find out the ending. The more value will be created.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add USL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $44.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $12.62K 82.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 125851 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 61236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
USL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.