KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

So we can make SOP , 1st sale imminent, that risk removed,...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So we can make SOP , 1st sale imminent, that risk removed, massive potential to increase reserves-not factored in , possible magnesium side hustle -not factored in, 50 years mine life at current reserves. Food security now a recognised priority national interest, Australia totally dependent on imports of SOP for food production, kinda smacks of a national interest story. - only a few weeks ago doubts existed that it could even produce , now the story is costs are going to sink it...quite the cheerful bunch. I am not blind to the disappointments and there have been plenty,--- then I guess go start something in the middle of nowhere, and then forecast all the negatives and production cost increases in an inflationary environment--
    -then take your negative story and go get funding..its a wonder anything ever gets built. Clearly they need funding, but we are will beyond the will this work questions.
    We cannot see the future, but this is for sure... food costs are only going up... 20 years ago, if you spent $100 at the grocer you needed a car to carry away your purchases, now you don't even need a bag, what will the next 20 years deliver ?
    Once this gets going costs will be addressed, either up or down, but we will produce and we will sell into a fluctuating commodity price, that is not unique to KLL, same for any miner/ producer.. but there is a ready market for this product and if you think 0.067c is fair value for this enterprise and its potential, then best i start selling out of all my investments because they all fail on those metrics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.