G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Can't find the NPV and IRR like previous investor...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Can't find the NPV and IRR like previous investor presentations? Anyone.

I am now seriously considering maybe finally giving up on this dog and calling it a day! It has been an immensely challenging mental hold.. nothing like I have experienced before and I have had bigger duds and bigger net losses with no where near the emotional response.. might be just the extended time frame and the endless promises/ potential that just gets whittled away, probably because it is the most I have put into a stock and this was supposed to be the low risk one that doesn't shoot the lights out but acts like a stabiliser in the portfolio .. maybe because of the added pressure of a post-covid business environment that has hit the bottom line at work.

I am now bitter towards all involved and am bordering on nasty and it effects my head on a regular basis. I hold 12-15 other stocks but i rarely comment or get involved.

Any pump next few days/ weeks/ months is all the reason I would need! or at the very least to lighten the load again

I do genuinely feel we were somewhat played here.. some of it intentional, some just bad luck and out of everybody's control and some just plain sheety management!

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me 3 times and I must realy be a moron!

Deep breath, will re-evaluate and make an unrushed non -emotional decision.. which might involve giving this forum a break for a while

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.