G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-5

1. 2,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1356
    Well rendog, it has been a bumpy, much longer road than first thought .... but here we are ... sadder but wiser, but despite all the disappointment, the reality is this battered ship will make it to port, albeit with less loot than previously hoped, but still enough to hold till it berths and achieves first production.
    While Petra's Panglossian analysts latest report leaves his SP target at 54c, even if he's only half correct, the SP should achieve 30c+ by the end of the 23'March quarter, assuming no hiccups in full commissioning, no plunge in the lead price, and no general market rout ... IMHO.

After much indigestion and a lot of verbal diarrhoea, I decided that 12.5c was the nadir, and increased by holding substantially.
    Bear in mind that the major reason for the CR was Taurus (the debt provider) wanted more cash reserves to insulate its investment ... but now they have become a substantial holder and the major shareholder has increased his holding as well.
    The $17m raised was overs, as there was lots of HNW interest in this, and despite the dilution, G1A is now financially secure till full commissioning ... unless Abra hit by a comet or the like.
    So, how are these big boys going to exit their positions profitably, if the SP doesn't substantially increase as well as the liquidity ??

You say you're going to make a "non emotional decision" but your language is very emotional.
    Ask yourself this ... if one had never held G1A, and you're cashed up and you read the latest G1A Investor Presentation and the latest analyst's report (with a piece of salt) and read the top 10 shareholder list (unemotionally), what would you think ?
    I think a good investor would say this battered babe is cheap and over the worst and near first ore pour ?I don't expect much SP action until major milestones are announced, and although first pour should be very SP positive, a full rerate may not occur till after full commissioning is announced in 9-12 months ???
    Last edited by MIStragic: 27/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.