KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Based on all the releases and presentations of the past 12...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Based on all the releases and presentations of the past 12 months I am led to believe that there were some fundamental errors being made in certain (if not all) areas of the business. These errors were only bought to light via customer feed back / churn, possibly also by the Kaddy purchase when DW8 staff were put side by side with Kaddy staff and some deficiencies were made obvious.
    I'm sure at the time of the 'Million case customer' comment DT truly believed it. However he was facing challenges that hadn't reared it's head yet.
    DW8 is a start up, errors and deficiencies are to be expected. Project One was designed to clear a lot of this out. I am adamant that the purchase of Kaddy was more about buying a working scalable platform (and IP) than buying out the competition.
    DT spoke about the new hires to the business bringing in well needed experience "we had to let go of good people to make way for great people" is something he has said in the last 2 presentations. Combine this with his comments that he believes August numbers were strong due to the internal improvements rather than any external factor has me confident the corner has been turned. Again to quote DT from today "we've got a V8 engine and we finally have it tuned right"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.