ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    That did cross my mind as well Funkeeh, being in a Ph3 but funded until Interim analysis by the FDA (being Orphan Disease, it is possible to gain priority review for Approval to market) & Unlisted option conversion for the rest of the trial funding.

DXB are quite regularly updating their Investor Presentation & getting the word out which is helpful to all of us, not just new investors.

I guess the DMX-700 pre-clinical results in COPD are very compelling though & hence I am keeping an open mind on moving forward with that IP ASAP.

Being also invested in IMU, who already had $100 mill in the bank & just raised another $80 million (a bit of a surprise to SH), it’s wise to never assume, especially when there are multiple irons in the fire with IP & we are still waiting on 2 external COVID-19 trial results here on DXB.

If they are positive results, well who knows? REMAP-CAP may extend DMX-200 plus ARB in trials, like they have with convalescent plasma in subgroups. New data on COVID coming out.

Recent data published by REMAP-CAP team:

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s00134-022-06869-w.pdf

A lot of high risk patients for severe COVID (older, co-morbidity ie DKD, CKD, CVD) may already be on ARB, ACEi so would have excluded them (exclusion criteria) from recruitment onto the RAS Domain in REMAP-CAP & also I believe CLARITY trials, but not other Domains of REMAP-CAP.

Anyway, I also hope to hear some news soon, because if an oral treatment is beneficial, it could save a lot of heartbreak & a lot of health dollars being a global issue.

Anti-virals help, but not everyone tests positive quickly. I have had COVID-19 twice now, and obviously different “flavours” of the virus & 4 times positive cases in our household.

Symptoms were different between infections. & negative on RAT & PCR until day 5 or 6 of symptoms, so out of that window period for anti-virals anyway, & from what I’m hearing this isn’t uncommon, especially in vaccinated people. (Please not let’s go there again, it’s personal choice or mandatory for work & new strains are vaccine evasive for becoming infected, just may not get so sick & end up in hospital) so will be getting booster shots & just deal with it at the time. Twice being infected with COVID in 4 months is enough to deal with & I don’t want it again.

GLTAH

Last edited by Owl vs Fox: 29/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.