DXB 2.44% 40.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-20

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    That did cross my mind as well Funkeeh, being in a Ph3 but funded until Interim analysis by the FDA (being Orphan Disease, it is possible to gain priority review for Approval to market) & Unlisted option conversion for the rest of the trial funding.

DXB are quite regularly updating their Investor Presentation & getting the word out which is helpful to all of us, not just new investors.

I guess the DMX-700 pre-clinical results in COPD are very compelling though & hence I am keeping an open mind on moving forward with that IP ASAP.

Being also invested in IMU, who already had $100 mill in the bank & just raised another $80 million (a bit of a surprise to SH), it’s wise to never assume, especially when there are multiple irons in the fire with IP & we are still waiting on 2 external COVID-19 trial results here on DXB.

If they are positive results, well who knows? REMAP-CAP may extend DMX-200 plus ARB in trials, like they have with convalescent plasma in subgroups. New data on COVID coming out.

Recent data published by REMAP-CAP team:

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s00134-022-06869-w.pdf

A lot of high risk patients for severe COVID (older, co-morbidity ie DKD, CKD, CVD) may already be on ARB, ACEi so would have excluded them (exclusion criteria) from recruitment onto the RAS Domain in REMAP-CAP & also I believe CLARITY trials, but not other Domains of REMAP-CAP.

Anyway, I also hope to hear some news soon, because if an oral treatment is beneficial, it could save a lot of heartbreak & a lot of health dollars being a global issue.

Anti-virals help, but not everyone tests positive quickly. I have had COVID-19 twice now, and obviously different “flavours” of the virus & 4 times positive cases in our household.

Symptoms were different between infections. & negative on RAT & PCR until day 5 or 6 of symptoms, so out of that window period for anti-virals anyway, & from what I’m hearing this isn’t uncommon, especially in vaccinated people. (Please not let’s go there again, it’s personal choice or mandatory for work & new strains are vaccine evasive for becoming infected, just may not get so sick & end up in hospital) so will be getting booster shots & just deal with it at the time. Twice being infected with COVID in 4 months is enough to deal with & I don’t want it again.

GLTAH

Last edited by Owl vs Fox: 29/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $839.4K 2.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 83901 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.