AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Agree with new CEO coming in and at least starting the processes...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Agree with new CEO coming in and at least starting the processes that may turn the company around in the long term, that being 2 to 3 years, in the short term imo thinking the SP will be in for another huge decline as there will be a massive exodus of past holders having enough of all the bsheet first an foremost then there will be those who don't want to wait for the CEO to get it right with better BoD's in other company's making good returns for shareholders than Auz will ever do in the short term.

Bearing the forthcoming pain imo the SP could hit as low as 4.5cps before any resemblance of improving and taking on board what the new CEO has stated it could be possible, therefore the next CR and it may well be a struggle for them to raise enough cash unless some deal is worked with LG and if that's the case LG are smart enough to know they will be in the drivers seat at the expense of current holders.

Yes a whole lot of pain is on the horizon no matter which way one looks at it, if the new CEO gives the likes of Ramsden and Marinelli and others the boot and starts fresh only then will investirs look again at this company with any positivity because at this present time there is still a very bad stench coming from the feed bins of those who have enjoyed a great lifestyle of the back of shareholders funds.

But hey I could be completely wrong given I stated the sp would hit around 12.5cps when they needed to raise the last time, so it may even go lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.