AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

When you become good at reading the signs through the daily...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    When you become good at reading the signs through the daily volumes from the market and you combine that with a company's objectives and its fundamental positioning with regard to finances its not hard to see the big red signs in front of you.

But I did say when you become good at it, maybe you are still in your infancy so cannot see or have the experience to see or read the signs, sometimes people get burnt buying shares because they are unwilling or unable to see over the other side of the fence.

As to rewarding loyalty, you surely are wood coaling an coking aren't you, if you think this company is going to ever reward Mum an Dad investor's your a much bigger fool than I gave you credit for (maybe slow down on the weed man) they despise us plebs maybe you missed the last AGM whereby everyone was treated with contempt by this BoD's and that's something you will ever get from them.

That's why I as a holder will be voting them out because over all the years I have been involved they have delivered nothing back but misery to holders.

"VOTE NO TO ALL RESOLUTIONS ITS TIME"

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.