AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-72

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    I doubt going into administration is currently on the cards.

I think you can assume that the CEO will have a plan for ensuring the company has sufficient cash whether that be sale of some assets, a CR/placement or perhaps even bringing in an equity partner.

At 30/9 they had $1.64m so even if they spent nothing other than the equivalent of the last quarter Staff and Admin costs of $1,000,024 they are going to need to raise cash very soon unless they have cut things to the bone in terms of expenses which I doubt. It would be inconceivable that any company would run into the Christmas period with around $600,000 liquidity in the bank - if they have not cut costs then they must be down to the $600k around now so presumably shareholders will find out how they intend to fund themselves very shortly.

If it is going to be a CR perhaps institution/sophs only (more likely) then the time frame could run into December for an announcement - if they are going to include a component of SH allocation they are going to struggle to achieve that before Christmas given it is 17/11 so a CR at this stage I would think would have to be fully Institutional/Spoh or a small component of SH allocation which thy are not going to reply on. Discount? my guess after the last CR and the current share price it would have to be around 5.5c.

Who knows we might all be stunned and LGE come to the party with a investment in AUZ prior to Christmas - though at this stage I would be not holding my breath for that to happen prior to Christmas.

At this stage I expect the CEO will have the issue of liquidly for the company firmly on his agenda and presumably must be finalising whatever his solution is at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.