AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-75

1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    This post is my opinion and it relates to the investor presentation and an impending capital raise to keep the doors open.

Hi JBT
    I could not put it better myself.

I truly feel for shareholders as this was all so unnecessary.
    The greed this board of directors has overseen is beyond imagination, what have they been doing for the past 4 years.
    I remind everyone that you are now back to drilling to increase the resources and feasibility studies because the work done so far does not meet with the required standards for financing as portrayed by Michael Holmes in his announcements (Reading between the lines and in my opinion)

Sadly I agree with you JBT, shareholders are the ones that will feel all the pain if Michael is unsuccessful with LG, and none of it is of his doing, he is tasked with fixing the mess and that is a 4 year task according to his presentation. A massive setback.

I am very glad to be looking in and not being hurt financially anymore, learning from this mess is where I see value for me.
    For full disclosure I was a very large shareholder and I sold out being unwilling to incur further loss.

"VOTE NO TO ALL RESOLUTIONS ITS TIME"

RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $9.72K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668584 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3941266 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.