AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

"Auz are where they are""BECAUSE"The BoD's have put them in the...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    "Auz are where they are"

"BECAUSE"

The BoD's have put them in the position they are in with the continued mishandling of the truth through Benjamin Bell and the others who have mislead shareholders over the past 4 years if not more.

One only needs to look back into the CR with Terrain Capital to see who was being looked after and if that wasn't enough then look at the London Presentation or the follow up Announcements by the company that had to be signed off by the BOARD.

The SKI debacle the NON Consolidation Benny Bell said would never happen the Corporate Costs Burning through Cash Reserves the Disdain or Contempt shown towards shareholders at meetings, the continued manipulation of those shareholder meetings when the board has been challenged, the refusal to engage with shareholders after sacking Sophie, the sacking of the CFO, the ASIC Proceedings against the BoD's who in turn threw their mate under the bus to save their own necks, the ongoing Court Proceedings to determine their fates, I could continue writing about the BoD's and the way they have systematically devalued the company, but instead of calling it as you did,

"No need to cry over wasted Milk"

"I call it for what it really is"

"INCOMPETENCE"

Once this BoD's have been shown the door then this company will improve the new CEO seems to be astute hopefully he is smart enough to see the reasons Australian Mines is were its at and he wouldn't have to look far, they all work on the board.

Vote Them Out, Vote No To All Resolutions.

It's Time If Shareholders Want Auz To Succeed, imo.

@Successwillcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.