BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-14

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    HOLD YOUR HORSES.
    Yes 82 million in cash.
    Yes refreshed team, to a degree.
    YES EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT , FANTASTIC ,MINBLOWING, EVEN CW GOT EXCITED! Quote. I suggest a difficult task - do a complete clean sheet analysis by throwing out all the baggage of the past couple of years. End quote. Baggage what baggage?. The hard work done by the colonel would not have us here today! Now let's do some real logical thinking here. In my opinion i believe that BOMBORA is the real deal. I invested in this company because i personally believe that we truly have the chance to become a substantial producer in the future. But let's not forget that we literally gave away MANA for peanuts due to very poor management decisions. Just look at GL1 capitalization compared to ours since the initial deal was concluded. Now in no way do i want to alienate anyone or be what's the word a down ramper ,but we must keep a realistic approach to past and present realities.
    Now our American cornerstone investors bought BRB back in July 2020. Leading US funds including Paulson & Co and Electrum have committed a total of $15m of the capital raising at 24 cents, along came Franklin Templeton to join the party as well. It is great to have such heavy weights on our share registry no doubt. But they invested their money when the AUD was at a value of 0.73 ,if you factor the price of inflation to today's exchange rate they are somewhat behind will they continue to be patient going forward? Going forward the cost of building a stand alone operation in the current environment will exceed 200 million AUD, or will probably cost significantly more a lot more, they might become impatient and sell out GOD FORGIVE. What we truly need is some true business savvy to get the word out. As long as we just trudge along under the radar, and our SP is severely discounted i really fear that we are nothing more than a take over target for even more than a pittance that MANNA was! This is my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.