CYM 4.65% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

While I'm running hot----my notes which were important to me at...

1. 23,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1298
    While I'm running hot----my notes which were important to me at the time! They might be useful for someone ... they might not.

Webinar20 September 2021

“you’re not in the thematicif you’re not producing, we see that with lithium producers as the lithiumprice has taken off, when the copper thematic takes off as it will, the onlyreward will come with copper producers, once the thematic is over you don’tmake money”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samsointerview:

Ø “weput out good intersections for Maroochydore, Nanadie and Nifty and no response,all the value is with Nifty and none given to Maroochydore, Nanadie etc,another said the opposite”

Ø ”thecash flow will demonstrate the value, I know that’s 18 months away”

Ø ”withanother company (Finders) we made US$58mil of NPAT after the first year ofproduction and that’s when the share price moved. I think the market didn’tthink we could produce”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest121 interview mid March 2022

Ø “we should be able toannounce something firm in early May I hope.....”

Barry’s latestinterview *********:asked whether themarket believes them:

Ø “the market, generally has issueswith metallurgy which is a bit different and quite frankly Australians aren’tvery good at heap leach, we’ve destroyed enough of them and failed in enough ofthem”

Ø ”Nifty itself of course has gotthis bit of a bad rap around the Metals-X care and maintenance”

Ø ”and I don’t think some of themarkets realise we’re not going underground, we’re actually going open pit”

Ø ”from the1st of July next yearwe’ll be producing copper metal plate”

Ø “in 6 months we’ll know” (whetherto use the concentrator or heap leach)

Ø “financed by the end of thisfinancial year, money in the bank by July”

Random stuff mentioned

“can’t say too much, we’vegot a patent in”

“we will crack themetallurgy” - “we’ll put out NPV’s, strip ratios, whatever we can, we’re not weddedto meeting standards, we’ll announce finance then you’ll know it”

"Things like NanadieWell at $4-$5/lb copper fly, they're absolute money makers and it's amazing,we've got 3 of them now. Nifty is good at $3/lb, imagine what it's like at$4-$5/lb. Maroochydore where we think we can crack the metallurgy is same asNifty is good at $3/lb let alone anything higher” - "I know I can producecopper cathode at the lowest possible price with the IP we've got.”

“Nanadiegrades higher than Nifty, it would be the number one project for a smallerexploration company, really, really bullish on Nanadie, well it’s not a sleeperanymore, Nifty is a step above because of producing copper plate” - “for asmaller explorer it would be your number one project, if we ticked along at aslower pace we could follow up for a couple of years, the thing’s that big,it’s that big” - “silver, we don’t know how big it is, it’s amazing” - “zincanomaly down to the south, in the middle of Nanadie well there’s this silver” -“down the south you’ve got zinc, you can get lost in Nanandie!” - “then you’vegot IGO doing this Paterson work….” - Samso “spin it out” – BC “I’ve heard thata couple of time recently” Samso “it’ll be as big as Maroochydore!”

“AtUS$8,000/t the whole thing is gone" - "We will crack this metallurgyand be producing copper plate Q1/2023....When we are successful, everyone willgo Whoa!...." - “Heap leach SX-EW IPwe’re training people up” – “Pay deposit for critical items” – “$1.90 to $2.00AISC is what we’ve always said” – “Bankers are under NDA, they can go to dataroom” – “Because of heap leach the defined resource will be outside the JORCcode......” – “Four different heap leach pads......all handled differently,separate them out by rock types” - “ESG we want to do the right thing......welook after our environment, our landowners, our land users” - “number oneproject for a smaller explorer” – “New resource next year......”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $93.26K 2.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45813 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 523999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.