CAI 0.00% 10.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-184

1. 1,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    I agree with @speculator101, the issues are still not sorted but in saying that DR did say by the end of this quarter they will be. But we also need to look at the realisation that sometimes things don’t go to plan, and costs out weigh production, especially considering that we are hedged at around that $2350 mark for memory.

Im not saying it’s not going to happen, but the risk is their that we may see another negative quarter, hence why the SP is not moving ATM. IMHO will we stay here, I’m pretty much sure that even if we see another negative quarter, our next will get us back on track, do we want to refinance at todays rate, absolutely not. I’m happy to put my hands in my pocket again if need be to see us through, buy that is business, and sometimes you have to do some hard yards to make sure the future is stronger, will we see more negativity in our SP if this happens, most likely.

@speculator101 obviously has done his homework here, and from previous comments from him I regard him as no fool and with a substantial holding in CAI is no downramper either.

Time will fix these current issues for sure, but money is also needed to keep the doors open, not just faith. I’ve certainly taken advantage of these lower entry points and am ready again to do the same if we need another quarter to rectify the issues.

GLTAH
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ $53.56K 516.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 3322102 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 497093 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.