ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1048
    The TLDR; version of the webinar sounds to me like  "Hey we're a goldie starting up, and have teething problems - both over issues we can control, and cant control(Covid)."  Very common for most goldies.

I personally think DR specifically released this webinar to sooth investors over that 50% drop in the SP over two days. That was pretty shocking for a goldie by any measure. We are oversold and doesnt the market know it, todays price action  spoke volumes.

@Biotrader you're always complaining that CAI is lagging on the daily tally,  check out my watchlist of Top 75 ASX  gold producers and explorers. Who is at number 2 spot today then? Thats on a day where PoG has dropped, so looks like the sideliners might be re entering. Sell side on the ASX order book very thin at the moment too.

upload_2022-11-1_15-54-53.png

@toddaus100  Not so fast  champ, sometimes announcements take days, even weeks to have an effect.  Todays price action suggests to me the market was impressed with the webinar. Not that it contained any significant information (imo), but rather because David made the effort to present it, and displayed his usual confidence. I guess some punters needed to hear it direct from the horses mouth.

Righteo, 8 weeks to finish this quarter, and onwards to a snot ripping 2023, the year where this bear market should bottom, and gold takes off (finger crossed).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.