OFX 2.79% $2.09 ofx group limited

Agree with you gragou2. This company is a little gem in my...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130

Agree with you gragou2. This company is a little gem in my opinion. Started buying this stock in March of 2021 at $1.12 and bought more June 2021 at $1.43. In reading this latest report it seems that OFX may represent better value now at a price of $2.73. Back in 1H21 they had EBITDA of $10.8M. Now they have EBITDA of $32.3M for the half. One of the only companies increasing guidance. And a company that is growing in multiple countries, both organically and via acquisition with excellent margin management.

I think many people do not understand that changes they have made. They shifted to primarily a focus on corporate customers and high net worth's. So now when they gain a customer there is a much better expectation of higher revenue, margin and repeat business. They have also scaled up globally and their growth will begin to mirror the much larger and higher growing USA business. They have made smart acquisition for growth and capability, did not overpay and have executed well since purchase. They have stayed true to their focus.

I have used them personally to shift funds between countries and they have also simplified several company raises where funds originated in a variety of countries. To the best of my knowledge the 30+ people and companies I have introduced to them as customers are still there.

I will keep buying on any dips.

Cuppa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
-0.060(2.79%)
Mkt cap ! $501.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.13 $2.06 $307.3K 147.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2350 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 2350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.