AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

I cannot believe all the childish holders on here who whinge...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    I cannot believe all the childish holders on here who whinge time after time because someone has a different or alternative view, I am a holder of Auz, but for other holders to continue attacking those with an opposing outlook with sarcastic remarks is nothing short of disgraceful.

It matters not if you hold this stock or not everyone is entitled to their opinion and all holders should respect it, carrying on like 3 year old children is not going to change anything and if you take the time to read HC guidelines it clearly states to respect other posters no matter what your view, calling out other posters because they don't hold is ludicrous and if people think posters on HC are going to miraculously change the fortunes of Auz Mines then you are seriously mistaken, the market will determine the future of Auz Mines way before any HC poster will with opposing views as it normally does with all stocks.

Imo and as a holder of Auz Mines my beef is with the current board, with one exception that being Micheal Holmes so far the market has Auz trading around 6cps I am resigned to the fact that with this current BoD's they have very little to no chance of getting LG on-board but sticking around to the middle of March to hopefully get a pump in the SP to salvage as much as I can from this train wreck which started with a bloke by the name of Benjamin Bell and until there is a full clean out of those still involved then Auz will always struggle its hard to deal with people who are known to mishandle the truth and cannot be trusted and LG Energy Solutions will be fully aware of that.

Maybe people should look at and concentrate on the buying an selling volumes leading upto the end of March and compare with the previous 6 months leading upto the December deadline it may give a clue to what maybe happening behind the scenes with any likely investment by LG in any event as a holder or a non holder I am entitled to an opinion just like anyone is so stop being childish an respect others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.