AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Yeh your right Michael Holmes wouldn't of even worried about the...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Yeh your right Michael Holmes wouldn't of even worried about the case against Benny Boy...probably to busy worrying about his own legal stoush in the Federal Courts in Argentina along with Julian Rooney for Environmental Contamination so yeh not sure he would be to concerned about Benny Boy being thrown under the bus.

And I am not sure why you continue to state show me were Benny Boy has deceived shareholders in the presentations he mumbled through as I have stated before the company admitted to misleading statements and therefore shareholders that's why they accepted the fines and to get the outcome they did the agreed the BoD's to throw your mate under the bus and that's a fact and for good reasons...to save their own skins because they admitted guilt hence the ruling against the company and ultimately Benny Boy as he was the one who presented the misleading statements and by the company's own admission he is guilty as sin you can try a spin it another way but facts are what the legal system works on and going off the facts of admission Benny Boy is going to have a hard time getting out of it, company admitted it mislead shareholders nothing more to say.

Here's the outcome seems some have trouble finding the facts you might have to copy into browser for those interested, as I have been saying all along get rid of the leaches.

https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/news-centre/find-a-media-release/2023-releases/23-004mr-australian-mines-fined-450-000-for-breaching-continuous-disclosure-obligations/#:~:text=ASIC%20will%20continue%20to%20take,'%20and%20'materially%20misleading'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $36.10K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 13679998 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3385438 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.