AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

1. 3,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Stop for a second and think about it..

Why do u think the shareprice has been completely smashed within an inch of its life..you don't seem to want to dicuss this..

What do u think LG would be thinking about Auz and bb court cases recently..hmm ethical investments hay..

for that matter what do u think any entity that has funds available to invest would be thinking about auz and there recent court cases..we are talking over a billion dollars here...dwel on that for a second

you want to talk about ethical investments but disregard ethics as ethics come in different shape and sizes..it's not just about slave labour..in fact slave labour would prob be rated below how a company is run regarding ethics..labour costs in Australia irrespective of slave labour are some of the highest in the entire world..

u prob couldn't even imagine what long lasting damage the recent court cases may have caused..but hay..I'll remind u..look at auz 3 year chart..

some here like Successwillcome and chocklips are very quick to dismiss what has transpired over the last four years..the big difference is someone with 1.5 billion dollars hasn't handed over a cent yet and dosnt have too either..

Can u see the dilemma auz now are in..my bet we will see cr after cr after cr for some time to come no matter what the markets need..ethics my friend ethics

I stand by my statement the markets want action..the time for words has passed..

dyor just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $76 9.487K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 6792585 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3119260 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.