AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Who was talking about AUZs own announcements? I was getting my...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Who was talking about AUZs own announcements?

I was getting my information from Global Australia which is a government organisation providing tailored support for high-value businesses to expand to Australia.

https://www.globalaustralia.gov.au/

In their report (Australian Critical Minerals Prospectus 2022) they mentioned Sconi and lowest cost a couple of times:

The Sconi Nickel-Cobalt-Scandium project is a world class, Tier 1, lowest cost quartile and ethical source of battery minerals, as well as high purity scandium oxide. The existing Sconi ore reserves are forecast to support an open pit mine life in excess of 30 years, with further mineral exploration potential within the project tenements. According to an independent study by CRU International, Sconi is expected to be one of the lowest cost, cobalt-producing nickel projects in the world. The project will include a high pressure acid leach processing
    plant producing mixed nickel-cobalt hydroxide precipitate (MHP). The Sconi MHP flowsheet is a proven process used at various MHP operations globally. Australian Mines is the only mineral resources company certified Carbon Neutral under the Australian Government’s Climate Active program and the Sconi Project will follow the internationally recognised ISO 14001 Standard for an effective Environmental Management System. (page 32).

https://www.globalaustralia.gov.au/sites/default/files/2022-12/ATIC_Australian_Critical_Minerals_2022_9DEC22.pdf

All in my opinion and not investment advice.

Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $36.10K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 13679998 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3385438 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.