AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Bomber let me ask you a question as you seem to be balanced in...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Bomber let me ask you a question as you seem to be balanced in your assessment of Auz.

If a mate of yours went to a meeting and spoke to the directors about many things but one very important question put to them was regarding the Off Take Partners in this case LG and then they were asked did the company have any others in case LG walked away and 2 directors both in Ramsden and Marinelli stated they have plenty knocking down the doors to get what Sconi have.

Then my question which is open to all is this, Why hasn't the BoD's forced LG into taking up a position in Auz if Auz has so many knocking down the doors, one would think Auz had the Aces if that was the case.

Also given the above are true facts would you believe your mate or believe the directors, I know what my answer is but I do wonder what others think without extreme bias as unfortunately some have here.

I also hope Auz can make things happen but imo with the pigsty being in the same state its been for many a year I cannot see anything on the horizon that makes Auz attractive as they say you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig so until they move out those in the pig pen Auz is in trouble.

It needs a complete overall of the current BoD's, give the current CEO a new beginning and let him build the company without those wearing lipstick.

This of course is imo only an not investing advice to anyone although one should DYOR on all aspects of dodgy stocks like this before considering making an investment, who knows it may just save you a penny or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $36.10K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 13679998 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3385438 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.