AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

I'm not sure that I qualify as holding a substantial position -...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    I'm not sure that I qualify as holding a substantial position - but I do have a few.

Interesting question would I buy some today?

I usually run with a few researched "punt" stocks in my portfolio and they can be a bit of a hit or miss though I have over time done well out of them.

AUZ was originally a "punt" for me and post SKI I was up very substantially - I took some profit but in hindsight I should have taken a lot more. At that time SKI looked positive so I let my remaining position run.

i have a lithium stock that has gone for an extraordinary run against my average and I sold 2/3 of my holding recently holding the remaining 1/3 for potential further upside - a strategy I have taken with AUZ - I might add a "punt' I have held for 5 or 6 years that over the years was hammered on HC much like AUZ

On May 4 2023 would I buy into AUZ? Probably not as right now I have some potential investments I have been keeping an eye on for a while that would probably win out against AUZ.

I am currently pivoting the small resource segment of my portfolio a bit more to gold and generally I am cashing out a bit overall. For my miners I have exited most of my lithium exposure, still have a fair chunk in a rare earth company and some other non lithium "green stocks" that seem to be progressing nicely albeit slowly as well as some base metals.

While I might not buy AUZ today - I am not sufficiently negative re AUZ to sell out today and I am prepared to let my position run recognising that AUZ right now is a risky investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $76 9.487K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 6792585 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3119260 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.