AVA 4.55% 10.5¢ ava risk group limited

If you looked at that presentation, not knowing the current...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    If you looked at that presentation, not knowing the current revenue, you would be shocked if the company was doing less than $100m in revenue. I can't get it over it. There is so much tech (the amount they have spent on developing that over the years is massive), ip, smart solutions, massive large customers, repeat business, many notable employees, cash in the bank for growth. It doesn't make sense to me that it is such a small company from a revenue perspective as i have seen so many companies with nothing doing $5m - $10m in revenue. One of the biggest problems with selling the services division is that massive loss in revenue and the perception that goes with being a company with such small revenue vs what they offer or should be earning. It makes potential customers wonder what is up and limits the size of contracts they can win - how can you have so many customers and so little revenue ... that smells of a product that does not really deliver much value. If they get the revenue up that builds trust and the share price can pop as a company start hitting some decent revenue hurdles (like $100m)

But they are still growing and as they hit higher $s, sales will become easier. $70m - $100m is realistic because they should be doing that already with everything they have in their tool kit. This is definitely not a company build on stilts. They have too much foundation. If the products are really as good as claimed, and it sounds like they are, they are just missing a trick. A small smart adjustment to the sales strategy or model or the right distribution partners can and should propel them. They have cash in the bank to execute on the sales once they get everything in order

Obviously it's hard painful market where things move so slowly and Covid didn' help. But a 47% increase on last year is not the end of the world especially if we see next two quarters jump as predicted. That will be nice revenue trajectory

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $42.38K 371.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 309737 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 43343 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.