OCC 0.00% 37.0¢ orthocell limited

I think that’s part of the problem, I’ll be buying more if I can...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    I think that’s part of the problem, I’ll be buying more if I can get them cheaper, of course they are going to get cheaper when no one is buying.

Let’s be honest, the communication to its share holders is a absolute disgrace, it hasn’t improved in the eight long years I’ve been holding, this investor presentation is just old regurgitated news.

Where is the news on Ortho-ATI animal pilot study, you can’t just push on to pre clinical trials without results, as I’ve said plenty of times the numbers just don’t add up for this company, forever a small cap.

So here we are 40 cents with one of the biggest, best results you could expect from a global partnership, no new or big investors are interested in a small biotech company from WA, maybe never will be,

Orthocell worth 80 million

Avita worth 320 million

PolyNovo worth 1.7 billion

Who are these guys kidding every year the last eight years straight has given reference to these two companies how our share price has a lot of catching up to do, here is a tip, put your hands in your own pockets and start buying shares at market price, lead by example management, no more cheap options until the company is worth 320 million, don’t get me started on your salaries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $186.3K 503.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13513 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 30553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.