CYM 4.76% 4.4¢ cyprium metals limited

The company just released this,A Nifty OpportunityFebruary 9,...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    The company just released this,

A Nifty Opportunity

February 9, 2023
    Cyprium Metals has released its February investor presentation, detailing how the company plans to restart production from its Nifty operation in Western Australia. Located on the western edge of the Great Sandy Desert in the Pilbara, the Nifty copper mine is 100 per cent owned by Cyprium.

The company said it will focus on delivering an expedited development timeframe for the project as it expects copper prices to continue to rise. In its presentation, Cyprium said it planned to start the commissioning phase in the first quarter of 2024.

The Nifty mine was first in operation from 1993–2009 under Western Mining Corporation, Straits Resources and Aditya Birla Minerals.
    Metals X acquired the mine in September 2016 before placing it on care and maintenance in November 2019.

Cyprium now plans to re-start the open-pit oxide mine and re-treat the existing heap leach pads.
    Given it started operation since 1993, Nifty already has a lot of infrastructure on-site, including an airstrip, power plant, accomodation and groundwater extraction.

This is not the first time Cyprium has taken on a project to restart a copper mine, with management completing the construction and operation of the Wetar Copper Project in eastern Indonesia.

In fact, Nifty is the sister plant to Wetar, which was refurbished and expanded in 2016 before ramping up to full production in 2017.
    Nifty is currently the sixth-ranked copper development project in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $67.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $164.2K 3.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 867805 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 634685 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.