RNX 0.00% 1.5¢ renegade exploration limited

I’ve followed this one for a fair while (never held that much,...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    I’ve followed this one for a fair while (never held that much, traded in and out etc) but just took a starter investment position, as this looks cherry ripe for a run. i.e. looks like more of a hold than a trade now to me for a number of reasons I cover below.

But first things first, I feel compelled to set the record straight on some (mis)representations on here as they appear to be either based on incorrect recall or designed to deliberately mislead people. Specifically, the representation of 'Just one low-priced placement after another'.

Ok while I acknowledge this is true for most junior explorers (so could just have been a mistake), but my point of contention is that this could not be further from the truth as it relates to RNX - I should know as I've been hoping to get set in this one via a raise for quite a while (since 2021).

I have gone back and looked to see if I may have missed the numerous alleged raises, as I prefer to speak from a position of fact, and the fact is, RNX have only raised 1 single time since 2019. That was October 2020 and it was less than $1mil. How many junior explorers have raised less than $1mil in 4 years?? They have impressively monetised old assets that were going nowhere. For instance, the sale of Yukon and sale of Yandal to STK.

If I was to hazard a guess, the poster in question appears to be a long term shareholder who lots of them and then tries to kill momentum when it runs. Then once out, sows a seed of doubt and buys back at 005/6 (rinse and repeat). This strategy works when the company is delayed or waiting for approvals etc as has been the case up until now but can go horrendously wrong when a small cap breaks out, which i think is highly possible now.

Why now? After considerable delays they are finally drilling mongoose and following up on high grade previous results as well as high grade rock chips. Aim will be to prove up a JORC oxide resource and then look to develop and process through partnership with Great Australian mine next door. Given it's a shallow resource, easily processed it should not be hard to delineate and add value from here. More so this is at a time of increasing Cu prices (probably the commodity with the greatest underinvestment relative to requirement for the clean energy transition we are embarking on).

In short, everything seems to line up now, I’ve been told to buy from a few different parties now following RNX management presenting at RIU Fremantle last week. This includes big brokers out of Perth.

It seems the risk to reward of trading for a few pips is no longer there, imo, but as always DYOR.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $77.94K 5.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7924320 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1817670 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 5862909
Last updated 14.27pm 07/05/2024 ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.