TTM 13.9% 4.1¢ titan minerals limited

I have lost a lot on this stock. They have some of the best...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I have lost a lot on this stock.
    They have some of the best ground in Ecuador but that has been thwarted by some of the most incompetent management on the ASX. Broken promises and no clear strategy. Management refuse to answer to emails with any sort of technical questions. I have a feeling this stock will see 2c soon.
    I have a few tips:
    1. GET THE RESOURCE OUT - this is not hard but they seem to treat their shareholders like fools. Better to have had it out 2 years ago with upgrades every year. This is a no brainer. It is clear they have done a resource and not published it. This is not strictly within JORC or ASIC guidelines.
    2. GET RID OF THE FOOTBALLER - This is not a business for people who have no idea what they are doing
    3. Makes steps on Jerusalem - Organize the Garemperos and give them IDs, health and safety equiptment and purchase the gold off them. It is the first step to getting hold of the deposit again.

This ground is unbelievably good and they seem to have a decent geological team. News flow should be on Dynasty not Copper Duke. 70% of capital into a gold resource that has and could be mined and 30% elsewhere.

SORT YOUR S*** OUT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $74.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.5¢ 3.6¢ $351.6K 8.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 938608 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 129592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.