PGO 3.13% 15.5¢ pacgold limited

- Banking institutions will put a lid on gold mining securities...

1. 4,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    - Banking institutions will put a lid on gold mining securities in the short term as much as possible.
    - Commodities pricing and costs of fuel, labour and maintenance will continue to fly up and put a cap on producers and developers profits.
    - Now is the time to own metal, especially if all global securities are about to crash and burn along with the smaller end of the banking sector
    - Who is going to invest in Australian mineral exploration on any scale if changes to the constitution are in the making which will place a significant defacto mining tax and potential operational hurdles on the farming and mining industry. Note where PGO are located and the history of PGO's predecessors vis a vis indigenous relations.
    - How close are PGO to a PFS? Not close enough IMO, at least not an economic one given the points above. Ask management for a timeline and see if that corresponds with a requirement for more funding. Ill bet we see at least one more CR this year. They have much much more drilling to do. Way more than the current budget would support comfortably..

Note these are just my personal opinions and I have zero updates on the company for a long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $13.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $20.08K 129.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.