EQR 0.00% 4.1¢ eq resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-5

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    A solid presentation. Scott covered most of it. Lots of process plant expansion going on now and for the rest of the year. Open pit stated as starting on first of July but some of the Goldings crew is already on site preparing. Kevins comment “Straight ramp up into production” is great to hear his confidence in the process.

Tony's comment “We needed to do a few more holes here to bring all that western part of the resource into indicated which we have now completed and over the next few weeks we will see a potential pit expansion out that way we now have the indicated resources to do that.” was great to hear that its weeks until the pit expansion. If we are going from 4 years open pit to ~6 years that's going to be some pretty solid increases to the already amazing numbers of the project. If our numbers are the envy of other tungsten miners now I can't wait to see the reaction to the next update.

As Tony said a lot of extra MTUs added to the base resource adding towards the UG feasibility from this latest campaign. Given the great numbers announced previously regarding underground studies the next update in regard to underground should be great. Interesting to hear Tony talk of looking at putting in a second decline once the open pit is complete off the bottom of it to access the ore below the pit. Whilst there is an opportunity to use the existing decline for underground mining whilst mining the pit. And they already have there next expansion lined up with the large resource already and growing over at Iron Duke.

A solid update. I will retract my rip snorter comment and apply it to the webinar that accompanies the next pit expansion announcement.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $77.07K 1.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.