IVZ 1.47% 6.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Ok let's be sensible in comparing values. So a company paid...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Ok let's be sensible in comparing values. So a company paid $2.64 billion for 10% of this Nat Gas find in 2013. Today we know with the Russia/Ukraine situation that Nat Gas can go up 5x to 15x today on news of cold weather coming. So any such find should be far more valuable today. But even after Invictus telling all that the first well was essentially a "find" yet on the cusp of a "discovery" where the expected reservoir (s) of nat gas are huge one would think a partnership deal that was quite huge would be in the bag but it is not. Then one would think if the first well was so close to a discovery that oil companies would be buying up this cheap IVZ stock shs to either help gain control, have a voice in future decisions, or at least profit handsomely from what we are being told is almost guaranteed. But there is little interest in the stock by anyone or entity. So, if Scott is even close to being correct about M1 then the results of no partners, no rumors of a partnership, and no stock appreciation say the Sector does not believe any of what Scott says or the info within IVZ presentations. I mean if the $2.64 billion number for only 10% is true and we are an obvious Discovery where we also have contracts and lots of infrastructure then something doesn't smell right with IVZ sitting at $0.093/sh USD with only 75,820 shs traded today. I mean I have 538,500 shs so I want to be a believer but the positive situation on M1 while going into M2 while having contracts signed already doesn't add up at all. Right? Any comments on this situation? And if partners were really interested and in talks with serious deals the stock would be inching up with increasing volume by those in the know. But no that is not happening either. So this tells me the Sector is in complete disconnect with Scott and the results of M1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $94.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $77.45K 1.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151496 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.