CPM 4.35% 12.0¢ cooper metals limited

@eastwest101MIM (Glencore) still hold the ground, so they must...

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    @eastwest101

MIM (Glencore) still hold the ground, so they must have had another lease term extended. They have not dropped the ground it, Why? Probably more work done in the interim and under confidential info until released.Don't forget the ex MIM/Glencore Ernest Henry mine only covered 2 sub blocks for a massive mine still producing and flogged off recently for a large sum by Glencore.

You only need 2 sublocks to have a massive project, Ernest Henry is your guideline.

I look for opportunities to pick up prospective ground in QLD and the NT. WA not for me nor is Vic, Tas too hard, NSW has it's nuances. Stick with what you know and if you can't find projects in Australia then give up.Australia has it all in mineral resources in my opinion, state regulations can be a killer, it's not easy. Research is key. The Beauty prospects are a good sign for CPM IP potential mineralisation (as drill targets) going south of the IP anomalies. The secret lies in the Dolerite hosted mineralisation along shears and contacts with faults in pegmatite/quartz bodies/veins.

If you read all of the MIM reports for the little beauty area look for Ultramafic geochem clues, some of the assays are very telling. Pity Flourine/Te/Sc/Sb/Bi/Mo/W dont make the assay hit lists with any regularity. In any case you know your stuff so does GeoFiji along with others.

The Ardmore tenement is highly prospective in my opinion and the latest round of geophysics and sampling certainly make for a very interesting drill campaing in light of whats known historically and currently along the same structures.We divested the project to focus on our larger scale prospects, Albiet you only need 4-6 sq km to make a giant mine.

QDEX is a pain, the department has not finished digitalising all the old data yet, even worse in the NT. Just have to go bang some rocks.

Cheers

HR

No advice just my biased views.DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $9.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $7.608K 63.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105200 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 188700
Last updated 13.41pm 02/05/2024 ?
CPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.