DXB 0.00% 45.5¢ dimerix limited

Hi Growler,Agree on your points but I think it is also not to be...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Hi Growler,

Agree on your points but I think it is also not to be missed that the record date is what matters in terms of getting the rights. For those interested in participating, the record date being May 9 means that people have a few days to add to their positions.

The only way to get those 8c/share and those two sets of options are if you hold through May 9.

If current holders look to screw the raise, thankfully it's underwritten. But if holders support the company, this is value. Money for the company, in exchange for shares on a discount. (Note that Peter Meurs and Nina will both cover a portion of the underwriting).

Finally, my take is that the company is at a point where support is required. The way I see it is that the company also realises that we are immensely undervalued. We knew that they were going to need money. It was needed yesterday. Though many things could be said in hindsight, i can see that they did not want to give this away.

This is one of my favourite company, even if it doesn't reflect itself on paper. Never thought we would be at this point and still be this cheap. I'm so excited to see how we go. Company making/breaking point all in the next year or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $250.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.5¢ 45.5¢ $934.4K 2.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 548864 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 35747 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.