OAU 16.7% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-16

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Unfortunately to many of the l/t holders were left with a sour taste, after a number of let downs.
    At the time of the original putting together of all these Gold tenements, which I understand Phil and associates had managed to get signed over to them and then put them into THX which then changed to ORA Gold , OAU.
    I thought everyone was quite excited at the time.......but because of long delays etc getting the local Natives to sign contracts for mining leases etc , which seemed to take years and the earlier drilling not been able to excite the public, the s/p DIVED.
    It's very easy to point the finger and lay blame, but people often get the truth wrong.
    In 2010 I had a large holding and was in Top 20, but when Fukishima earthquake/Tsunami happened in March 2011, THX's s/p dived...I was into U at the time.
    The Bull mrkt in uranium was dead.
    My big investment was distroyed by a Tsunami,the last thing I would of thought off, NOT THX management.
    Yes I was P**^sed off , but I owned it.
    Hopefully I'll make a nice little profit plus some this time....Fingers X'd Phil.

Cheers Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $75.05K 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 26974119 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 21561042 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.