ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Unfortunately to many of the l/t holders were left with a sour taste, after a number of let downs.
    At the time of the original putting together of all these Gold tenements, which I understand Phil and associates had managed to get signed over to them and then put them into THX which then changed to ORA Gold , OAU.
    I thought everyone was quite excited at the time.......but because of long delays etc getting the local Natives to sign contracts for mining leases etc , which seemed to take years and the earlier drilling not been able to excite the public, the s/p DIVED.
    It's very easy to point the finger and lay blame, but people often get the truth wrong.
    In 2010 I had a large holding and was in Top 20, but when Fukishima earthquake/Tsunami happened in March 2011, THX's s/p dived...I was into U at the time.
    The Bull mrkt in uranium was dead.
    My big investment was distroyed by a Tsunami,the last thing I would of thought off, NOT THX management.
    Yes I was P**^sed off , but I owned it.
    Hopefully I'll make a nice little profit plus some this time....Fingers X'd Phil.

Cheers Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.