OSX 1.43% 6.9¢ osteopore limited

And as a ex-patient (to my grace) and owner of OCC (to my...

1. 7,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6627
    And as a ex-patient (to my grace) and owner of OCC (to my frustration) of a decade I can tell you OCC was in a constant CR/announcement ebb and flow for years. THen they got the BioHorizons deal. That's the difference. In some respects OSX is ahead of OCC in its revenue growth rates (until the latest quarter for OCC) and many multiple sales locations.

That OCC is not trading higher having a manufacturing and marketing deal with a top 5 dental pharma is a joke. But for OSX all it needs is one decent partnership or contract like OCC. The BioHorizons deal will see OCC go cash positive and get its scaffold up in nerve (already approved in Oz) and tendon. Then onto ATI. I suspect OSX has similar potential, when it sorts its cash situation.

Cash management at OSX has been woeful. Awful. But its also very cheap here for its prospects. I just bought more today and will buy more on any drops. Its a risky call option in effect, but showing value. OSX, like OCC, has excellent products. They just have not been fully appreciated by either surgical markets, or investment markets yet. Stating obvious stuff of course.

A decent creditor will see the value and provide capital. It often explains the apparent indolence of management, that they are negotiating. Sometimes of course it does not!what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $7.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $159.7K 2.306M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8582 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 14200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ 206338
Last updated 15.48pm 24/05/2024 ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.