IMA 1.61% 6.3¢ image resources nl

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-6

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2010
    Once again a clearly articulated and detailed view of all there projects . July shipment of inventory already sailed and banked
    Cash will be 80-85m end of august.
    what we have here is a time arbitrage opportunity from those focused on ST to those assessing for LT
    Just imagine the Chinese sitting in a room saying i wonder whether this company will have a 2 month , or 4 month production gap.
    The mistake people make is assuming this gap creates a risk of investing now , in my view it s the exact opposite, it has created an opportunity. The holding costs per month for IMA are very minimal, circa 1 m a month. The interest on the cash will fund half of that

Each to their own, but my experience is buying in cheap is there is always a reason , fear etc surrounding the stock and as an investor one has to assess the true impact of this on LT value of the company. Much like buying Qantas during Covid
    Even if it took 6 months to produce from when the reprocessing or ore stops this month, it really doesn't justify the current discount

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $70.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $2.187K 34.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17160 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 73578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.