AW1 4.17% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

Silent holder here sub 10cBeen in this game 20yrsNot too often...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Silent holder here sub 10c
    Been in this game 20yrs
    Not too often from 1000's speccie companies do they get to prove up a Tier 1 deposit in Tier 1 region & with an essential commodity that will be in huge supply deficit in future
    The last few weeks trading indicates that several majors want a seat or positioning for T/O tactics, they just waiting for further derisking with drills, some might pounce prior to JORC, to them couple 100 mill means nothing if the guarantee is closer
    Here you get the rampers & down rampers which is expected but at the end you will see people cry or celebrate life changing decisions based upon their experience in this game.
    A big thankyou to those that have the heart and time to thoroughy pic the nitty gritty out of all the data shown in announcements with their FA or TA knowledge
    We have to all understand people levels are vastly different at interpeting info thats why forums like this are so interesting or conflicting for some, the more open minded you are the better
    To me when you see the pronounced oxidized green pigments in the exposed surface minerals over such a vast distance is an indicator that this deposit will in a short space of time prove that it will be a Monster of Global Scale ......whether we mine it or not might not matter at all its only when the believers or backers will be rewarded with their hard earned to make a better life for themselves, the rest is history so keep up the excellent work everyone & and congrats to the early believers but its not too late to make life changing margins from here
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $59.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $333.1K 2.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 376038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.