EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Thankyou jake for your sensible response. I agree entirely. I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Thankyou jake for your sensible response. I agree entirely. I said before I have no idea who is attempting to manipulate the price (either up or down) speculation is just speculation. Nobody can say for sure why investors and traders buy and sell any stock at the prices they bid or accept. Something's value is only what someone else is prepared to pay. Unless you're a mind reader you can't be certain of the reasons someone uses to value a stock. Never being in possession of all factors leaves us often to guesswork only and the smaller the company, the lower the liquidity the more that guesswork applies. Although it seems universal that many will follow the crowd and if the price jumps then others jump in, just as when some choose to exit there's a rush for the door.
    I have said before that I like the Edencrete product, but it doesn't meet my investment criteria,
    Buying and selling patterns including volume interest me and it is interesting to attempt to look for reasons, although you'll never really know although I don't primarily rely on TA.
    Last edited by sewell64: 14/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.