EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Well let me explain.an on market trade is when the buy depth or...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Well let me explain.
    an on market trade is when the buy depth or sell depth is effected .
    an off market trade is when it does not effect the buy and sell depth, that is it requires a buyer and seller to agree prior to an agreed price and quantity.

when you see these 1 or 2 share trades go through the last few days the buy and sell depth has stayed exactly the same.

I have been involved in off market trades where a large seller has been selling stock that effects stock and price by selling amounts that inhibits market reaction to news events.
    In that case there was a complaint put into the ASX after the company arranged investors to take out the remaining stock from the seller at an agreed price.
    The seller was then contacted by the ASX who "suggested" to the seller if he wanted out there were a group who wanted his remaining stock at a certain price.

Also the simple fact that the price they are going through is not available to be even on the market buy and sell depth is another clue.

As for your mate comment, it appears you are trying to back him up, it appears there are a lot of haters on this stock probably cause of money lost on prior occasions? just guessing, I have never followed it before taking a placement, the market is littered with stocks that have fallen a lot but I look at it what it is now not 5 years ago and should be judged on potential at this point as an investment.
    And may have been out of line for that comment.

Now whether I am right or wrong with my comments on trading or for others there is no need for denigrating posters for commentating or giving their views to the best of their ability (not directed at you of course)

Again, I am no expert trader but have been around a few years, and got many trades wrong and some right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.258K 1.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 223404098 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25516433 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 845691
Last updated 12.43pm 10/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.