EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I have tried to explain and very easy to tell in this case where...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I have tried to explain and very easy to tell in this case where there is not a lot of trading other than the bot.

when a trade effects the buy or sell depth it is on market and if it does not it is off market, it does not mean it is not part of the market or overall trade vol for the day.

I gave you a clear example of the seller in another stock being taken out off market with intervention by the ASX, in that case the trade for many millions of shares were part of the trade volume for the day but the general public was not part of that trade and could not participate.
    A trade that can only be done by a broker at a price not able to be placed on market depth has to be an off market
    there is no bells or whistles when an off market trade occurs and it is just a term that it is used.
    it is normal and can happen on any stock.

And 400 trades at a quarter of a cent will not have a significant effect on trading volume but can have an psychological effect on the minute by minute price of a stock.
    The 4 shares traded at 0.002 or less than 1 cent in total at 4.10 pm did have an effect on the closing price which to me makes a mockery of the ASX and although within the rules to me it could be deemed an attempt to be manipulative.
    Again within the ASX rules but should it be??
    for an example, governments around the world counterfeit money, they can do it but if you and I do it we go to jail.
    It devalues currency and can increase inflation and governments love this no matter what you hear from them or see on TV, do you know why??
    I can explain all this but hard to do it here, talking would be easy to do but how to do this?

Why do you think someone would do a trade at a fraction of 1 cent, why would a bot be set up to do 200 trades for a total of a cent??

This started with a poster ridiculing other posters including me saying they have no idea how the market works and shouldn't post and I am just trying to give my view that that poster was wrong in his claim the bot was matching single share trades between the buy and sell side when clearly the buy and sell depth was not changing.

Again I could be totally wrong in my understanding am happy to be corrected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.258K 1.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 223404098 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25516433 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 845691
Last updated 12.43pm 10/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.