CMG 9.38% 14.5¢ critical minerals group limited

Good clean, presentation. Enunciating the company's purpose and...

1. 4,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2589
    Good clean, presentation. Enunciating the company's purpose and vision will not earn shareholders a single cent and yet for me it shows they have made an effort in how they present themselves to the market. The slide on ESG a necessity of course for outfits in this niche of the market.

Just some idle comments and suggestions I'd direct at Jane Morgan who I guess put the slide deck together.

Critical Minerals is a terrible name, google hates it, and there are at least four other companies that use Critical xxxx, so it conveys nothing (may as well call it The Nice Mining Company. Using the ticker CMG is good but what about borrowing from Chris Ellison and start referring to this company as CritMin (I see SW used to work at MinRes, by chance). A bit ballsy for a $10m market cap tiddler copying a $14b market cap monster but, hey, why not.

Clean looking slides but the font is too small in much of it.

Also my pet hate in these paid-for presos is fn stock photos. What has a satellite pic of Italy got to do with this company. And how far from Lindfield is the nearest hill, let alone a mountain range. Don't be so lazy, get a satellite pic of the Gulf area and ditch the mountains and use instead a pic of a windmill on one of the cattle properties up that way.

There is a mistake in the reference to the world's largest vanadium battery. The battery is in the city of Dalian which is in the province of Liaoning (Dalian is a city, not a province). FWIW, for a Chinese city Dalian is quite attractive and happens to be the best educated city in the country with loads of high tech industries. Also, given Qld is not an acronym it is Qld not QLD. Another error is that what used to be called CopperString 2.0 is now called CopperString 2032. Given how little momentum there is from the company at this early stage - understandably so - I would probably play up the significance and scale of CopperString 2032 in presentations rather than just make it another dot point. It is massive for that part of the country and portends to the whole region stepping up to the plate.

As a general statement I would like to think this company's project has potential but I'd like to see a tad more urgency about it. I know, I know, patience is required but the company needs to show as much punch as the WA ferro operators (who have got an inferior product imo but are way more advanced and active).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.015(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $6.118M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 20.0¢ 14.5¢ $52.10K 291.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 19.5¢ 15.5¢ 59658
Last updated 15.37pm 03/06/2024 ?
CMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.