OZM 26.5% 6.2¢ ozaurum resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-22

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    Yeah nah, Chinese spot price covers a very small proportion of lithium sales, there are actually very few current producers of lithium and most of them work with contracts.

Lithium prices into China are noticeably lower than into Japan and Korea. The Chinese are happy to work with lithium from lepidolite and low quality concentrate from Africa whereas the stuff coming from WA and Argentina attracts higher prices.

CATL and BYD, which do have massive market share, are doing what Chinese operators always do if they feel they have the upper hand and that is attempt to screw everyone they can. Both are attempting to spread the narrative that prices will keep falling. Seems to be working as it looks as if you've have bought it hook line and sinker. One of the ways that Chinese buyers have put pressure on the price during the low season is by running down their stockpiles and delaying restocking. As the industry moves into the typically busier part of the year those stockpiles will need refilling. There is a game of chicken going on between the producers of lithium and the users of lithium.

"Looming supply from China" China does not actually have a looming supply of lithium it has a crap supply of lithium from lepidolite which is low quality and high cost. The Chinese lepidolite producers are the marginal producers and many of them start losing money if the price drops much below $30k a tonne.

Even at current contract prices operators like Allkem are operating on profit margins more often seen in software behemoths, up around 80%. They are making off like bandits even though prices are way off the blow-off of $88k a tonne. Lithium prices are an order of magnitude higher than two or three years ago.

Mate, I suggest you need to get hold of your thinking, I think you've lost the plot. These are salad days for lithium plays.

I think this move by Andrew P is a hail mary as everything has totally dried up for gold juniors. Having said that I reckon there is good thinking behind what he is attempting to do and I wish him and loyal Ozaurum shareholders all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.013(26.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.842M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 6.2¢ 4.9¢ $2.892K 51.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38080 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 4155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.