OZM 26.5% 6.2¢ ozaurum resources limited

No, no, sorry if it seemed I was attacking you, I was just in...

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    No, no, sorry if it seemed I was attacking you, I was just in rebuttal mode of the arguments you had made. My only excuse was that I was just about out the door for the day and did not take a breath before hitting the send button. I know the views you expressed are fairly widely held and I find it puzzling that stocks like Allkem that are operating on margins north of 80% are getting belted down. I appreciate and accept your intention was to stimulate discussion and did not think you were downramping. My apologies.

While a lot of established lithium plays are getting belted they are still better off as lithium prospects than gold prospects. There seems to be absolutely no money for gold at the moment (which of course means now is the time people should be looking for opportunities in gold). I saw in the Financial Times an article that said there is a surge in large IPOs coming to US market after IPO work there had been in the doldrums for some time. The indications are that some investment areas are starting to look through any coming financial downturn and see some glimpses of sunlight. There's also some m&a action in the larger gold sector, again suggesting we are towards the nadir of the cycle. I support Andrew P's move to go where there is at least some investment dollars and think his choice of Brazil over WA or Quebec has merit, in large part because Brazil has a more streamlined permitting system than Quebec and perhaps more opportunity than WA. I know of 31 ASX juniors that have gone to Quebec looking for lithium and funds. Good that Ozaurum is not number 32.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.013(26.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.842M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 6.2¢ 4.9¢ $2.892K 51.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38080 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 4155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.