RMS 4.67% $1.91 ramelius resources limited

"MZ is shouting from the roof tops that they want a 3rd hub.......

1. 4,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    "MZ is shouting from the roof tops that they want a 3rd hub.... why keep talking about it so much, when they still won't move on it. I just don't really understand that." Spec just forget all those times Mark Zeptner has said Ramelius was really serious about acquiring a 3rd hub, because now he really, really means it!. wink.png I am with you, I wished he'd stop banging on about it and simply do a deal. I am about 18 months over him calling wolf all the time.

I read an excerpt from a recent Fin Review article that someone had posted on the Red5 threads and in it it was mentioned that Ramelius had bid for Red5 in 2020 but was rejected. I can't remember any mention of that. Maybe too late now for another bid. What else is around? In my view there's Spartan, Pantoro and Spartan (not sure what's happened to the Southern Cross auction). Besides the obvious, the other attraction with Spartan is that it also has a viable development option in the Gascoyne region so if Ramelius bought Spartan not only would Ramelius have 3 active production hubs it would have 2 development hubs for when capex reverts to mean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.085(4.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.180B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.87 $4.797M 2.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 311 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 77570 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.