WC8 1.03% 49.0¢ wildcat resources limited

I just tuned into the webinar from a airport lounge in transit ,...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I just tuned into the webinar from a airport lounge in transit , was hoping I had a window to catch it. Sam touching on all points and for those that didn't tune in , try to get a recording . Sam even talked about FMG in the north being tight lipped . it's these inside snippets that help clear the air ,

i've previously said I like hot crapper for the sentiment of the market in the retail area. As opposed to using it for research, I have my own network for that. What is key is you should always try and get in front of management and listen and always look at what the management team is. these guys have got a track record of doing resource deals and developments. spectrum metals , delta lithium . they just need indications of what's in the ground and then you decide who you should back .

ever wondered why other companies you have invested in , despite all the talk of it having a good resource end up year on year going nowhere and the whole project never gets up ????

then the MD is a geo with a track record of development and has a resume that stacks up to be paid by a company to lead its exploration campaign and its funds

compare this to others who probably don't have the resume to be employed in anything near such roles , gives hotcrapper geo consulting advice for free

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $591.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 49.8¢ 47.5¢ $818.8K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29533 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 29727 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 47.5¢ 542338
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.