NVO 0.00% 14.5¢ novo resources corp.

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-18

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    For once I agree with you .Quentin Hennigh was the “pied piper”.All that rubbish about Witts 2 and mining conglomerate which was all none sense.
    In terms of share price it went up to 8$ Canadian before crashing down to its current lowly level.Total company value is around 55 million Canadian taking into account the Canadian and Aussie component.
    I own some (in the Canadian company)bought at levels between 15-20 cents Canadian.It is a leveraged bet on the DEG geological team which is superb.They have obviously made a tier one discovery in the Pilbara in the last few years and DEG went from a Company worth about what nvo is now worth to north of 2 billion dollars AU.
    NVO has two things going for it ,it has a large land position in the Pilbara including some close to Hemi (degs big discovery).Nearology however is a risky bet which often doesn't work in they mining space.
    Deg team is obviously the best in the Pilbara ,the question is ;is there another hemi on nvo land???if there is its will be a 20 bagger,risky business probably about 10:1 odds ,you only need a few 20 baggers in a lifetime to make lots of money in the mining space.
    In my opinion the Lithium exploration boom is pretty much over and the cheapest production will come from brine ,this doesnt mean that finding Lithium wont result in a share price pop .
    My other current bet on a 20 bagger is WM ,a canadian company exploring Near Detour lake ,Agnico is investing in it .touted by Sprott when it was much higher ,when it was around 1 $ (now about 8 cents).Explorers are incredibly cheap right now as are many miners(except DEG).
    Things however may be turning around as GDXJ and other I shares are giving a strong technical buy right now ,partly related to the recent rise in the POG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33592 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.