USL 2.44% 21.0¢ unico silver limited

Hi all.@fbx258I think that these charts are really telling a...

1. 4,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6374
    Hi all.
    @fbx258
    I think that these charts are really telling a story that could be explosive in a very short time.
    Mr Fbx, I love your charting and thought this an opportune time to add to them if that is at all possible.
    I will start with the silver chart.
    The tag, "Potential Pause", I left from a previous post so it can be ignored but thought it provides another contrast.
    That large triangle is coming to a closing Point indicating a conclusion could be, Very Soon.
    I have a Yellow line on the RHS and below the top Yellow line showing a downward sloping channel with a break lower that pierced the bottom trend line, (White). I will call this a False Break and is indicated by the first blue arrow.
    False but at that point, The Red line shows, Higher lows ticking up much more rapidly. Blue arrows showing the Higher Lows.
    If you project the Red line out to meet up with the Top Yellow line, The conclusion point is now closer and higher up.
    So What?
    Now cast your eyes down to the 4 indicators at the bottom to see how they line up with that pause- all topping out.
    Look at where they were at the first Blue Tick-Bottomed out.
    Look at where they are now and on the 4th Blue Tick- Bottom again, and as low as at the first Blue Tick.
    That indicates to me that we are currently at a turning point so I don't expect much downside pressure here at all.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5866/5866966-dd9a7e5a49c56afe5a7fc6d22a207ff9.jpg

Now for the USL chart.
    This large pattern made visible by the top White and the bottom Blue lines is a downward sloping wedge, Again Bullish.
    The small White line on the RHS shows the sudden change in Higher Lows.
    Now cast your eyes to the mass of wiggly lines, (Moving averages) and note the convergence right at the meeting of the two White trend line indicators.
    We could see some slight downside here but I expect that to be limited and will only strengthen the TA while allowing further convergence of the Moving averages.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5867/5867008-6ccac13e4d1871c81e54e731c79782cc.jpg

So what possible catalyst do we have for the conclusion to be to the upside?

Given that we had a spike to $1 at the same time we had an inventory of ~40m oz.
    Yes that spike was a reaction to the Mia Hit which also has not gone anywhere other than into time.
    Since then we have added 52m oz with the Pinguino acquisition, and the sp is the same.
    I will assume that tomorrow marks the first working day of the year for most around the world.
    We are awaiting another acquisition and we all know that it is very close from the references made in the many ann's over the last year or so.
    I will expect that now we are into the new year, we will see that acquisition confirmed anytime soon.

Now that would be perfectly timed to the chart and the rising silver sentiment which I think is on the cusp of a higher trajectory.

I am very optimistic and of course biased here by my holding so take that with a pinch of salt.
    Unless by your own research, you believe what I am seeing.

Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add USL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $62.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.3¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $81.64K 386.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 43751 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
USL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.