USL 2.78% 18.5¢ unico silver limited

Hi all. @Armitage ShanksTodd has his mobile ph number on most if...

1. 4,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6268
    Hi all.
    @Armitage Shanks
    Todd has his mobile ph number on most if not all of the ann's.
    If you have a day when you get a few scam callers you will most probably be reluctant to answer your ph.
    When you put your ph number on public ann's, you leave yourself open to these sorts of attacks.
    When I call him now, he knows my number and answers.
    Initially he didn't answer, SO, I left a message, Voila he called me back.

I find the same in most companies I contact and for the same reason.

No message left always indicates to me that someone is just out to waste my time.
    I am always glad I didn't answer when I see no message left.
    Another thing to keep in mind is that I have had to wait 3 weeks for a return call because Todd was in Denver at the time to get attention in the Northern hemisphere.

I would advise that when you do get to have a chat, that you have your list of Q's and execute them in an orderly process.
    They will not hold hands with investors.
    By that I mean, either investors believe and stay the course or they sell and move on.
    A successful story needs committed investors that see the end target.

I am led to believe that there were 4 companies holding parcels of land with a collective value of in excess of $1b.
    This was an aspiration and hence the goal of acquiring that land.
    Here we sit with a mc of ~$31m and I think this next acquisition may finally lock in the same land of the 4 holdings above.
    We will not know until we get confirmation upon the settlement of an agreement.

We have a resource that is valued ~14c/oz, (I haven't done those numbers for a while).
    I believe we have enough money for the next acquisition and drilling but that is aimho.
    We have just been through a shut down period, (Christmas) and nothing gets done.
    Now we are back to the new year and I am expecting to see this finalised very soon.
    The only Q I have is, "How many oz's we will end up with?"

If we look around, we see very poor sentiment for PM's from retail investors.
    BUT we do see the PM's doing what we want them to do.

We are now in a world of instant gratification where the younger generation has absolutely no patience.
    Just take a look at the crypto space and you can get a picture of what the younger investors are hunting for.

I think I will stick with PM's and this would have to rate very high.

That Mia hit pushed the sp to $1.
    We are preparing for another drill campaign with a higher silver price than then.
    It attracted Sprott at 17.5c

He is still on the register.
    I am happy to sit this one out and remind myself that we all get it wrong from time to time.
    I see the risk reward in my favour and helps me to exercise the patience required.

In all this wait, I am just glad that the good news didn't come earlier as I think it would have fallen on deaf ears with the sentiment over the past year.
    Any great ann can have little effect while sentiment is so poor.
    Great opportunity to await the turn in sentiment for the small caps.
    That is about to change imho.

Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add USL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $114.9K 623.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 98339 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 61236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ 305137
Last updated 14.07pm 22/05/2024 ?
USL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.