IMA 0.00% 7.7¢ image resources nl

Kicking myself with this investment as I was following the...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Kicking myself with this investment as I was following the numbers and it still looks incredibly undervalued. Unfortunately I missed that Atlas hadn't gotten its permitting sorted when it was mining boonanarring, but rather assumed that their whole first phase was permitted.
    Looking into the EPAs process we are past the public review period and the last update was in June. https://www.epa.wa.gov.au/proposals/atlas-project
    Even after this stage my understanding that if all goes well a draft proposal is released first prior to the final document. For the timelines as far as I can tell the EPA can give an estimate on how long the draft will take which is what would be guiding IMA timelines and why actual mining is now expected toward the end of next year.
    I've been considering a top up to average down but I don't see the point until the draft is released. If there is a delay then we are headed for a CR in my mind so I'll top up off that instead. I think the move on the stock from a delay downwards would be much greater then the initial reaction to the draft document being released in todays market so on the balance of things its just prudent to wait. Any thoughts from holders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.7¢ $2.224K 28.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141998 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 84045 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.